Corkwood Flooring with Polyurea Coating Used for Residence
|FOB Price:||US $30-50 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $30-50/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Cases|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CN
- Style: Classic
- Function: Waterproof, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation
- Color: Brown
- Usage: Household, Commercial
- Trademark: CN sports
- Origin: China
- Thickness: 6mm
- Environmental Standard: E0
- Pattern: Wood Grain
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Specification: mostly made in rolls or plates
Our corkwood flooring is with soft and high elasticity because
of its honeycomb structure.
1) can absorb the pressure when people walk on the flooring
2) Prevent damage from worms even on wet condition
3) The special polyurea surface can prevent the flooring from
worm, mildew and corrosion.
4) The polyurea surface make the flooring more durable and
2. The advantage of corkwood flooring
1) natural and environmental protection
The raw material is bark from oak and is with regeneration,
mostly the material is used for plug of wine.
2)warm and comfortable
The characterics of corkwood is warm and it is very comfortable
when walk on it barefoot. The high elasticity can protect people'
s foot, knee and joint.
3)healthy and safe
The feature of corkwood makes it prevent from worms even on
The honeycomb structure makes the corkwood flooring with
shock absorption function. And the corkwood flooring don't
have keel structure inside so the silencing effect is very good.
5) good water-proof function
The primer and polyurea surface is with good waterproof
function. So the corkwood flooring is put inside and can prevent
from water and moisure. So the flooring can be used in
6) simple installation and maintenance
Just connect the corkwood flooring and the ground with special
glue and make one polyurea layer for finishing.
The polyurea material on surface makes it very easy to clean
By collecting different color bark to make colorful flooring
Structure of corkwood flooring
From top to bottom:
Suggestion: the density of corkwood flooring has
400-450kg/M3, 450-500kg/M3 and more than 500kg/M3.
Mostly 400-450kg/M3 is suitable for normal condition, and if
some heavy load, higher density can be chosen.
The lower density flooring is with better elasticity, warm,
sound-absorption and vibration-absorption function.
2.Children' sitting room
3.study room, sitting room and tone room
5.corridor and rooms in hotel