Soccer & Football Field Synthetic Grass Carpet, Artificial Turf Mat
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $5/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000sqm/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CN-GS02
- Type: Mixture
- Material: PE
- Density: 10500
- Row Spacing: 3/4 inch
- Filaments Twist Number: 9000 Dtex
- Yarn Shape: Monofilament
- Yarn Length: Medium
- Trademark: CN Sports flooring
- HS Code: 5703300000
- Color: Emerald Green
- Base: Cement Base
- Ground Cloth: Grid
- Height: 50mm
- Grade: International Class
- Occasion: for Sport
- Yarn Form: Straight Cut
- Cross Profile: Flat Type
- Origin: China
Backing:TripleBacking Tufting:Normal tufting
Some general quidlines to follow:
• Cleaning of debris-Daily
• Inspection of seams-Daily
• Brushing of the synthetic grass to maintain the yarn straight-every 30-35 hours of use.
• Leveling the infill material and ensuring that the infill material per sq.m is as per the manufacturer specifications, in order to comply with the warranty offer-every 30-35 hours of use.
• Routine cleaning of the infill and rejuvenation of the field.
• Moss and algae control once a year.
• Magnet cleaning of any harmful metals throw in the field.
What si infill procedure and sand infill?
Infill procedure is where the synthetic grass is inserted with sand or a mixture of small rubber particles, in order to stabilize it for better performance. Additionally the sand helps preventing the synthetic grass from expanting and contracting with temerature changes. Finally the sand has the characteristic as fire resistant and it is chemically inert.